Costco will be closed on Thanksgiving, Nov. 28. in observance of the holiday, but shoppers can still find deals online. Warehouse savings start on Black Friday, Nov. 29. Check with your nearby location for store hours.
Costco Black Friday deals 2019
It’s finally here! Images from Costco’s 2019 Black Friday ad have leaked online, and the warehouse store is hosting holiday savings throughout the month of November.
Costco is known for its diversity of products. And fittingly, Black Friday discounts will extend to nearly every product category, including electronics, appliances, jewelry, apparel, food and more.
We’ve combed through the pages of the ad posted by CostcoInsider.com to find the biggest markdowns for you. Here are some of the highlights:
- $250 off Apple MacBook Pro 13.3-inch with touch bar in space gray (early start online on Nov. 28). Limit two.
- $125 off Dyson Pure Hot + Cool Link 3-in-1 HEPA air purifier, heater and fan (early start online on Nov. 28). Limit five.
- $100 off Xbox One S 1TB console bundle (early start on Nov. 24, also available online). Limit two.
- $70 off Netgear Nighthawk X6S AC3600 Tri-Band Wi-Fi Router (early start on Nov. 25, also available online). Limit three.
- $50 off Fitbit Charge 3 bundle (online-only starting on Nov. 28). Limit five.
- $30 off GoPro HERO7 Black action camera bundle (early start online on Nov. 28). Limit three.
- Vizio 40-inch class TV for $199.99 (early start online on Nov. 28). Limit five.
- Freedom Foundry men’s super plush flannel shirt for $11.99 (early start online on Nov. 28). Limit 10.
Keep in mind that deals are available while supplies last, so it pays to act fast.
What to skip at Costco
Costco’s 2019 Black Friday ad is set up much like its 2018 Black Friday ad. Many of the product categories and specific products that will be discounted are similar to those the retail giant has offered in the past.
While this isn’t necessarily bad, it’s a good reminder that Black Friday deals tend to be similar from year to year. Be careful not to buy something simply because it’s on sale. Rather, make sure you actually need the items you’re buying.
More ways to save money at Costco
To get the best deals at Costco, pay close attention to the fine print. Some deals will be available both online and in the warehouse, while others are online exclusives. Additionally, different deals have different start times. If the product you want has an early start date, you might want to scoop it up in the days before Black Friday.
And just like in the past, Costco deals have quantity limits. For example, shoppers can buy five of the Fitbit Charge 3 bundles. Keep this in mind if you plan on buying more than one of a specific item.
Costco’s best deals from Black Friday 2018
Shoppers can usually find a variety of Black Friday bargains at Costco, like deals on meats and rolls for the kitchen, as well as gift items for under the tree.
Last year, Costco discounted food, wrapping paper, apparel, electronics and much more. The warehouse store was closed on Thanksgiving Day, but opened at 9 a.m. on Black Friday. Some online deals were available early on Thanksgiving.
Here’s a recap of some of the 2018 Costco deals:
- $300 off ProForm Premier 700 Treadmill (online only).
- $70 off Xbox One S 1TB bundle.
- $50 off Fitbit Versa.
- $35 off Instant Pot Nova Plus 6 qt 9-in-1 pressure cooker.
More From NerdWallet
- These Popular Gifts Will Be on Sale in November
- This is the Month to Buy Jeans, Grills and More
- When Is Black Friday? Hint: It’s Not Just One Day
The article How to Get the Best Costco Black Friday 2019 Deals originally appeared on NerdWallet.